The 负责人 is responsible for supervising the field construction of a project and to complete the work on schedule, 在预算范围内并符合所有指定的安全和质量标准. Depending on the project size and challenges the 负责人 may be accountable for one or more simultaneous projects. The 负责人’s role is one of leader, coach, negotiator and arbitrator. The leadership displayed by this individual is critical to the Project’s performance.
- Provide leadership and to establish and maintain effective and harmonious working relationships of the on-site staff and to promote a positive project morale.
- Have a thorough and complete knowledge and understanding of the owner contract, 分包, 合同图纸, 规范和附录, and to assist the Project Manager in the development of the on-site procedures.
- 审核合同图纸, 设计缺陷的规范和补充, 不切实际的细节和可能违反的代码, 并让项目经理注意到这些.
- Communicate issues, events, performance and progress daily to the Project Manager.
- Report any problems promptly to the Project Manager or Project Executive to facilitate the most cost-effective solutions.
- Establish effective working relationships with clients and Thornton team members.
- Request advice and assistance from the Project Manager or Project Executive on matters pertaining to materials, 测序, 调度和人员.
- Develop start-up schedule with Project Manager and send it to the Project Executive for review.
- Assist the Project Manager in establishing the Project Baseline Schedule based on the owner contract and subcontractor input, 考虑任何可能影响日程安排的元素.
- Maintain the schedule and ensure that work performed is consistent with the contract and will meet or exceed client expectations.
- Provide progress report with the three-week look ahead of schedule to the Project Manager and the field staff.
- Ensure that all subcontractors participate in a safety pre-construction meeting prior to starting work on the project.
- Ensure that all subcontractors have a full set of MSD sheets on the project and current insurance certificates.
- Review the project daily to ensure that all activities are being performed in accordance with all OSHA and governing requirements and the project’s site-specific safety plan and make all necessary corrections.
- Implement Thornton’s Hurricane Preparedness Plan in case of an impending storm.
- Identify project quality standards as stated in the contract documents for all trades.
- Establish methods of monitoring and measuring quality standards during the course of construction (i.e.工作前会议、模型制作、提交、施工图、样品等.).
- Ensure that all materials and equipment delivered to the project is in compliance with approved submittals and shop drawings.
- Ensure that all items scheduled for inspections are pre-inspected for compliance and inspection reports are submitted to the Project Team.
- 现场施工前管理，包括施工前调查, 工地现场的利用率, 和分期计划.
- Work with Project Manager to identify and resolve personnel issues and construction process revisions.
- 管理施工过程的所有阶段, 包括记录和报告现场活动和进度.
- Conduct weekly subcontractor meetings and any others necessary to monitor and manage the project.
- 完成并执行特定场所的法规要求, 如站点标牌, 检查清单, 紧急联系人列表, 等.
- Complete daily reports and maintain logs of key activities, files and shop drawings.
- Review delivery receipts to ensure shipments are complete and submit to Accounting on a timely basis.
- Submit timesheets for all Thornton personnel who worked on the jobsite to the Project Manager by 3 pm every Friday.
- Ensure that as-built working drawings are maintained as well as the current drawings and revisions, 将这些信息传达给分包商.
- Manage subcontractor closeout, transfer of utilities, owner training, and punch list.
- Ensure that all final inspections are completed and all trade permits are closed and finalized.
- 4 - 6年相关建筑领域的工作经验.
- 能够阅读和解释安全规则等文件, 操作和维护说明, 和程序手册.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- 候选人必须具备桑顿的核心价值观:结果驱动, 积极主动的, 安全意识, 人们关注的, 以客户为导向, 和团队导向的.
- 符合生产标准, 按时完成工作, 快速工作，努力提高生产力.
- Familiarity with requirements of drawings and specifications and with terms and conditions of Project Contracts, 分包合同和采购订单.
- Able to constantly multi-task and handle competing priorities between Thornton’s business needs and organizational issues while maintaining excellent customer relations.
- Must possess business judgment to negotiate the critical balance between budget and construction processes.
- Excellent organizational skills to manage the many details necessary for successful construction.
- Must have judgment to know when to appropriately escalate issues up the chain of command.
- Excellent management skills to effectively manage subcontractor performance to ensure high quality.
- 强烈的紧迫感和主动性, 以及快速学习和应对复杂问题的能力, 并以坚定而公平的方式有效地解决冲突.
- Endurance and ability to visit entire job site, including stairs or other elevated structures.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to take action confidently and decisively.